KOYO 6307 Bearing
The KBC brand (formerly the Korean Bearing Company) is now part of FAG Bearings Korea Corp which is a member of the INA-Schaeffler Group. KBC Bearings company history goes back to its founding in 1953 and has enjoyed a rich history in providing the highest quality Korean produced bearings ever since.
KBC bearings are used as core components of automobiles, electrics & electronics, semiconductor equipment, aircraft, and special machines. As an authorized KBC distributor, AST Bearings stocks their products receiving them directly from the factory.
- 20 mm x 37 mm x 9 mm KBC 6904 deep groove ball bearings
- 0.06 kg
- 37,000 mm
- 25 mm x 62 mm x 17 mm KBC 30305J tapered roller bearings
- 13 mm
- 8200 RPM
- 60 mm x 95 mm x 18 mm KBC 6012 deep groove ball bearings
- 25 mm
- 25 mm x 63 mm x 18 mm KBC B25-63 deep groove ball bearings
- Stamped Steel
- 35 mm x 80 mm x 21 mm KBC 30307 tapered roller bearings
- 14 mm